Tue, 22 Oct|
Build an Awesome Team
If you're a team leader and want to create a team that is highly effective, join us for this one day workshop that uses a simple yet powerful framework for creating the foundation for an awesome team
Time & Location
22 Oct 2019, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
M.A.D. School , Riverside Point, #03-22, 30 Merchant Rd, Singapore 058282
About The Event
Are Your Team Members Excited About The Vision Or Are They Into Division?
Building an effective, cohesive and high performing team can be an incredibly difficult task. Yet it can also be incredibly simple! It doesn't require rocket science but it does need courage and persistence on the part of the team leader and team members.
Teamwork remains the one biggest sustainable competitive advantage that has largely been untapped. However, it remains hard to quantify and hard to achieve. The process of building a high performing team requires extraordinary levels of courage, discipline and energy but when people come together and set aside their individual needs for the good of the team and the organisation, they can accomplish the impossible!
How To Build An Awesome Team
If you are a team leader and want to create a team that is highly effective, join us for this one-day workshop that uses a simple yet powerful framework for creating the foundation for an awesome team.
What Others Say
“A session to remember! Thought provoking and challenging, Brian really brings this to life in a highly engaging way. This session has helped me focus my team leadership on the things that matter most, making the biggest difference!”
- Aaron Walding, Retail Development Manager
Join me for this one-day workshop where you will learn:
• A powerful framework known as the Five Dysfunctions of a Team
• How to leverage the five fundamentals of this framework; Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability and Attention to Results, to create the foundation for a High Performing Team
• How to use a team assessment to find out your team scores on each fundamental
• Different exercises to carry out with your team to build skills in each fundamental
Early bird rate until 22 September 2019SGD 397.00