Thu, 19 Sept|
Totara Room, CCS Disability Action Bldg
Leverage your Strengths, Manage your Blind Spots, Be the Leader You Were Meant to be
Time & Location
19 Sept 2019, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Totara Room, CCS Disability Action Bldg, 14 Erson Ave, Royal Oak, Auckland 1061, New Zealand
About The Event
Intentional leaders have deep self knowledge and recognise that their strengths come with blind spots. They know that every situation draws on their talents in ways that bring out limitations. They are intentional about identifying any potential problems as best they can. They ask questions like:
- Who will I be leading?
- What will motivate the people I am leading to reach our business goals?
- What defines our environment?
- What emphases and actions on my part will have the greatest positive impact on my team’s performance?
- Where might my style fall short of what is needed in any given situation?
Ask yourself if your focus on leadership is based on career success or is it a calling? Are you doing what you were meant to do? Will you look back and say “I chose wisely”?
Our Intentional Leadership Workshop and Coaching brings this process to life as we guide you in developing your ability to focus on what you need to do to reach specific goals. You’ll learn how to tackle the big questions, such as:
- How can I increase employee engagement when I’m measured on business results?
- How do I coach my employees when I need to evaluate them?
- Why set vision and goals when everything is constantly changing?
- How can I succeed at work and still have time for friends, family, and causes I care about?
- How do I escape the no-time-to-delegate-but-delegating-buys-me-time paradox?
Who is it for?
This course is for leaders at all levels, and coaches, whether they are executive, career, or life coaches.
Bring your team and learn how to build trust, coach each other, and get sustainable results.
What you’ll learn:
- The ’12 Lenses of Leadership’ framework to help leaders understand which roles and priorities fit their natural styles, which they tend of overlook and which are most essential to reaching their current goals.
- The synthesis of psychological type, emotional intelligence and polarity thinking to leverage strengths and manage blind spots.
- ‘The priority focus’ process leaders can use again and again to choose the right priorities given who they are, who they are leading, their current realities and where they need to go.
- Familiarity with a Jungian type instrument (MBTI, GPPTM, JTI, MTI, PTI)
- Familiarity with the EQi 2.0 model of Emotional Intelligence is optional but advantageous. Participants may opt to obtain a debrief of their EQi 2.0 profile at additional cost.
What you’ll get
- A copy of Jane Kise’s Intentional Leadership book
- A set of Intentional Leadership Priority Cards
- A Participant Workbook
Price includes 15% GST. Early Bird Sales end on 2 September 2019$347.00