Build an Awesome Team
Time & Location
About The Event
Building an effective, cohesive and high performing team can be an incredibly difficult task. Yet it can also be incredibly simple! It doesn't require rocket science but it does need courage and persistence on the part of the team leader and team members. Teamwork remains the one biggest sustainable competitive advantage that has largely been untapped. However it remains hard to quantify and hard to achieve. The process of building a high performing team requires extraordinary levels of courage, discipline and energy but when people come together and set aside their individual needs for the good of the team and the organisation, they can accomplish the impossible!
If you are a team leader and want to create a team that is World Class, join us for this one day workshop that uses a simple yet powerful framework for creating the foundation for an awesome team.
You'll learn about
- A powerful framework known as the Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- How to leverage the five fundamentals of this framework; Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability and Attention to Results to create the foundation for a High Performing Team
- Use a team assessment to find out how your team scores on each fundamental
- Different exercises to carry out with your team to build skills in each fundamental.
Who this is for?
Anyone who leads a team - in an organisation, school, church, non-profit etc
- Early Bird Tickets$397$3970$0